When it comes to buying property, there’s no place like Zervos Lawyers. We’re home to an expert team of specialist property lawyers who have an in-depth knowledge of the Melbourne property market.
PROPERTY & LEASING LAW
From individuals to large corporations and developers, our experience holds the key to making every transaction seamless and stress-free.
Our experience is hot property.
• Commercial, retail, and industrial sales and purchases
• Commercial and retail leasing and licencing and advising landlords and tenants
• Residential Conveyancing
• Subdivisions and off the plan sales
• Retail and Commercial Leasing
• Agreements for Lease
• Renewals and Variations of Lease
• Advising as to obligations under the Retail Leases Act
• Entity establishment including trusts and partnerships
All your conveyancing needs under the one roof.
Our conveyancing services ensure complete compliance for your property purchase in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
Our conveyancing law services include:
• Reviewing and settling contract terms and conditions
• Section 32 Vendors Statements
• All pre-settlement requirements
• General conveyancing
• Transfers of land
• Applications for duty exemptions and private rulings under the Duties Act 2000
• Registering plans of subdivision
• Registration/discharge of caveats
• Registration/discharge of mortgages
• All other real property transactions
WILLS, ESTATES & SUCCESSION PLANNING
You may have spent a lifetime accumulating wealth and assets, so it’s important you have the right plans in place to protect those assets and have your wishes for the future honoured. Our team is particularly sensitive to the unique circumstances surrounding wills, estates and succession planning, which helps ensure a positive outcome for all parties.
Protection for today and tomorrow.
Our estate planning team provides a tailored, personal and discreet service for our clients.
In the case of disputes concerning wills and estates, we treat them as a commercial law issue, maintaining an outcome-driven focus which serves to minimise the stress and cost typically associated with highly emotional disputes.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
• Estate planning and administration
• Asset protection
• Preparation of Wills and Power of Attorneys
• Probate and estate administration
• Business succession planning
• Will disputes
• Succession planning