WORKPLACE RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
Our workplace relations and employment law team has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law. We work with clients in multiple sectors throughout every aspect of the employment process from employment contracts, work health and safety to industrial disputes.
We work with our clients to ensure all workplace and employment structures are covered so there are limited problems arising in the long term.
Our expertise in workplace relations and employment law includes:
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts, enterprise agreements and workplace policies
- Acting for clients in relation to equal opportunity, bullying, harassment and discrimination claims
- Advising on unfair dismissal and adverse action claims
- Advising on workplace investigations and disciplinary matters
- Advising on occupational health and safety issues
- Advising clients in relation to privacy issues
- Advising clients in relation to industrial disputes